Victor,

Alternatively, you could write a custom Clazz for you class, which
would recognize getDeclaredFields() as the read method for the property
"fields".

Are you seriously thinking about using Clazz?  Do you think it deserves
to have a release?  I am morally ready to do a release as long as there
is support for it.

- Dmitri