<snip/>

Shouldn't we cleanup the sandbox a bit first?
(tar & rm)
The following components are graduated out the sandbox:
betwixt         cli             codec
daemon          dbutils         digester
discovery       el              fileupload
jelly           jexl            lang
latka           launcher        logging
math            modeler         primitives

CLI has returned to the 'sandbox'. This was to grant commit privileges to someone who didn't have Jakarta commons commit privileges. Now I'm unsure if this was the correct approach (I did broach the subject on the dev list) but it certainly allowed us to continue very easily. So I think a better means to determine whether a sandbox project should be removed or not should be determined by activity.

-John K