On 6/23/07, Dennis Lundberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

It is time to release version 1 of the commons-sandbox-parent. The
latest changes includes updating the parent to commons-parent-3 and
locking down the versions for plugins. Note that I have changed the
artifactId to commons-sandbox-parent, to have a consistent naming scheme
(compare it to commons-parent).

This will be the first release and is important because it enables
reproducible builds and site generation for the sandbox components.

<snip/>

I haven't yet understood why we need to release anything from the
sandbox at all. Sure, reproducibility is a good thing, but I doubt the
builds are radically irreproducible without this release; and more
importantly, I believe if people are interested in the sandbox
components and their reproducibility, they should help get a release
out instead.

-Rahul

This vote is for revision 550041, which will have its version number
changed to 1 when the release is done. A SNAPSHOT has been deployed to
the Apache snapshot repo if you want to take it for a spin.

[ ] +1
[ ] =0
[ ] -1

--