Attention: Lamiaa , Malupa, Joshua, Yas, Elvis, ... I take note of your
echos and allow me to remind you all that...
On Sun, 1 Aug 2021, 21:09 Ibeanusi Elvis, <ibeanusiel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This transfer policy has reached a consensus and

The PDWG disputed the declaration of the said consensus by submitting to
the Appeal Committee two separate appeals against the self-serving resource
transfer policy.

implementing it by the board would be an efficient route to take.

The board has a fiduciary duty to protect AFRINIC from dangerous
self-serving policies which are sponsored by brokers like Larus Limited.

Cheers,
Noah