From: David Reid [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 5:35
To: community@apache.org
Subject: Re: Suggestion...

I have a lot of sympathy with that view, and it should probably be on a web
page somewhere as well, but in all honesty getting an email with
instructions makes it much easier than simply telling people to visit a web
page. While we'd all like to think people would follow the link to the page
I think deep down we all know that not everyone will. Not everyone will read
an email either but I think we'd get a better response with an email.

The belt & braces approach is always good.

As I've not heard any objections I'll send an email to infrastructure.

david