The current homepage of the Apache Wiki
(http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi) easily qualifies as one
of the more disgusting pages that I had the misfortune to see this year.

While it would be nice to change it back to a more Apache-Like content,
this opens the question of "leaving the door open with no lock" really
works in the long run or if we must live with "wiki terrorists".

        Regards
                Henning

--
Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen       -- Geschaeftsfuehrer
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Am Schwabachgrund 22  Fon.: 09131 / 50654-0   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
D-91054 Buckenhof     Fax.: 09131 / 50654-20