On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 19:27:06 -0400
(Subject: RE: [i18n] Internationalization project)
"Noel J. Bergman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As Thom May said, "the commits will have to be performed by individual
> projects, a place for translation teams to coordinate, develop best
> practises and also recruit new translators would be, I suspect, very
> welcome."  Sounds like an [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing
> list waiting to happen.

I did not notice the existence of the Apache Commons Project... ;-)

Sounds good.

Especially, this line:
>     o The Commons will be language-agnostic.
(In this line's "language" means technical-language, right?)

I hope this can create a stir in the internationalization/localization
problems which lie in apache.org as a whole.

Sincerely,

-- Tetsuya ([EMAIL PROTECTED])