On Saturday 20 November 2004 05:04, Brian Behlendorf wrote:
> This may be completely inappropriate for this list...

Yes it is. ASF is not political, and AFAIU fairly international, and for the
non-USA community, this doesn't concern us any more than dirty politics in
other countries.

> but this, is so, *wrong*.

Yes it is.

And no matter what side of the political spectrum you sit on, I
> know transparency and auditability and trust is important to you - that's
> why you're here at Apache.

When I called upon more transparency at ASF, I was 'crucified' by mainly the
US-based ASF members, saying that secrecy is a necessity. IMHO, that attitude
leads to the alleged actions, or the suspicion that the alledged actions
could have occurred.
The way you make the bed, is the way you are going to sleep.

Cheers
Niclas
--
  / http://www.bali.ac        /