From: "jan i" <j...@apache.org>
Sent: ‎6/‎28/‎2014 2:28
To: "community@apache.org" <community@apache.org>
Subject: Re: Low level community

On 28 June 2014 11:09, Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi  Folks,

community@ is the orrect place for this question.

What do we* do when we have low level activity, low level community, generally
speaking low level anything on a project?

marketing :-) Make other committers interested in your project, e.g. by having
a nice homepage, where it is easy to see how the reader can help your project
and if there are projects related to your project, mail a polite question on
their ML.

rgds
jan I.

I am NOT talking about the attic.

I am committed to ensuring the project is NOT going to the attic.

Lewis

* in the collective sense. Your, I, Us, Etc.

--
Lewis