That wouldn't be an open source license. Remember freedom #1 - free to
be able to use in any manner for any purpose.
That said there are actually a number of licenses that 'no evil'
clauses in them; and IIRC there are licenses that forbid use by the US
government; though a quick google failed me. But again, they aren't
open source.

--David