On 2 July 2014 09:42, Jan Matèrne <j...@materne.de> wrote:

> Even if you could exclude cyber crime and spying from a legal use by your
> license - do you really think that these users would follow your license?

of course they would not, but that is beside the point.

If you in a license exclude a specific group of people (like redhaired
vikings), it would not hold up in court, and you run the risk of being sued
for being against a minority. You can anytime exclude a specific use in
your license, a good example is pro. licenses that often exclude use in
conjunction with nuclear plants.

Having made an exclusion in the license, is a possibility to sue for
illegal use, or much more important, in case of goverments, bad press (much
much effective at the fraction of the cost).

rgds
jan I