On 1/24/07, David Schlesinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 1/24/07 9:51 AM, "Declan Naughton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 1/24/07, David Schlesinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Better still, tell you what: since you're all about the "ethics" here, go
>> and get the folks at "GNU" to change the name of their system to "GNU/Mach"
>> and _then_ come back to talk to _us_.
>
> I might ask about that alright.

You do that. Let us know how it works out.

When the FSF gets their _own_ little confusions  about who's the 'principal
developer" of what sorted out, they'll be in a (slightly) more tenable
position to wander in and make demands of others.

Until that happens, this demand of yours seems entirely hypocritical, given
the genesis of the (soi-disant) "GNU" kernel.

As far as I am aware, OpenMoko is not using the GNU/CMU Mach kernel..

--
Declan Naughton