Mo Abrahams wrote:
I have a bad habit of always wanting the best of the best,
:) I think that with Freerunner you will have a lot to enjoy. A open development show you all the bug/problem of a product. There is no marketing office that say you that their product is the best! I don't think Freerunner is the best of the best. It will have issues, it will be buggy, it will not be stable for a long time, may be it will not follow all the best design pratice, but it will be mine :)
 so when I
know that one toolkit has a feature I would find useful, but we are
using another, I cannot help feeling a little let down, but as I do with
all products (because this bad habit can be a bitch when it comes to
buying things) I ask myself if I hadn't read about it, would I miss it?
And the answer is usually no. Whilst extra language features would be
great, if nobody had mentioned them it wouldn't have crossed my mind,
and now that somebody has it is something that we can all work towards
as a community. EFL is nowhere near as mature is GTK, but it is exactly
a project like this that can change that. Somebody will see something
missing in OpenMoko, realise it is due to an inadequacy of
Enlightenment, and will fix it upstream for everyone to benefit from.
:) Yes, may be it will be a big possibility for Enlightement. Linux is great according me due to his diversity. We have a lot of DE (GNOME, KDE, XFCE, E17), a lot of tookit (GTK, QT, EFL, etc.), a lot of forks! According one this is a weak point of Linux. I think that differences may create innovation. Openmoko decide to "invest" on EFL. It is a courageous choose. I hope they (or we? :) will be lucky. In every case, we can always to use GTK or QT or what we want! (Ps. who speak is a person that like to use homogeneous application but use to all his pc different combinations of Linux distro and DE)
Well said. In fact, don't just enjoy with OpenMoko, enjoy being a part
of OpenMoko.
In the end I think that we are Openmoko (not only the Openmoko developer). If we flame, external people will think that we are good only for flame. But if we enjoy, I think people will start to join us.

And how said someone:
"the pioneers suffer marking the way, others enjoy the see / travel the traced path"