hi,

the OM is a linux based phone. so you should be able to transfer data via
ssh, samba, nfs, etc.

i don't think that you plug it into a windows pc and the explorer says: "Hey, there is a mass storage device." But i think you could install a litle samba server. .... or use the kernel CIFS client/server modules.....
(but don't ask me how they work. i just used samba yet.)

so i think a wifi connection, with a running NFS, samba or ftp server is the easiest way of getting all the data on the SD-Card.
But i don't know yet. I just wait for my first GTAxx .

cu
Beni

manoj kumar schrieb:
hello
Already i have posted to this community regarding this question but i didn get any response. Can the openmoko mobile be used as a mass storage device, or can it be networked with windows??? It would b very helpfull if i am getting any reply( even if there s no way to do so, mail me stating tat.)