I'm sure it's *possible* to make the neo behave like a mass storage device, and I would love to have software that does it so I can have some kind of communication with Windows machines that I don't have permission to install drivers & internet bridges on. As far as I know that software doesn't exist today.

Two ways to accomplish this:

1. use gadget_storage on the neo/freerunner
2. use usb-networking + samba on the neo/freerunner

My vote goes for option #2, since this also allows us to continue to support ssh'ing to the phone, etc.

;
--
Jay Vaughan