First of all, thanks David and everyone else who's involved in FDOM, keep up
the great work. I'm using 20080909 so please don't mind if some of this
issues have changed in the newest image.
I've got two minor requests:

- I'd change omview.desktop from:
Exec=omview
Exec=omview /home/root/Documents
It'd save a little searching :)

- All my sms in the message app are doubled. Any hints on a fix for this?

And thanks a lot for the warning in the wiki about the qtopia issue. I
already stumbled over this one and reflashed my freerunner...

Best regards, Christoph