Hi,

Am Donnerstag 09. Oktober 2008 9:36:26 am schrieb Christ van Willegen:
>
> this morning, I pulled the FR adapter out of the (230 VAC) socket, and
> accidentally touched one of the prongs. I experienced a short shock.

I can confirm that. I had the same "feeling" this morning, too.

Greetings, Carsten


-- 
Hier ist mein öffentlicher GPG-Schlüssel:
http://daswaldhorn.funpic.de/gpg.html
=========================================
www.stopptdievorratsdatenspeicherung.de

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.

_______________________________________________
Openmoko community mailing list
community@lists.openmoko.org
http://lists.openmoko.org/mailman/listinfo/community

Reply via email to