On Mon, 13 Oct 2008, Peter Fey wrote:

> 2008/10/9 Carsten Gerlach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>       Am Donnerstag 09. Oktober 2008 9:36:26 am schrieb Christ van Willegen:
>       >
>       > this morning, I pulled the FR adapter out of the (230 VAC) socket, and
>       > accidentally touched one of the prongs. I experienced a short shock.
> 
> I can confirm that. I had the same "feeling" this morning, too.
> 
> 
> I got a shock when I unplugged the FR adapter because the 
> Europlug-USplug-adapter didn't stay in place. The latch holding it in place 
> was loose
> and my fingers touched the USplug while the Euro-End was still in the wall 
> outlet. This is my explanation for getting a shock, even though I did
> not (want to) reproduce this. (also note the above posters names seem 
> European)
> Some tape fixes this hardware bug.
> 
> Peter
> 
>

I've had the same electric shock (230VAC) some months ago with Motorola 
E1000 and it's original charger-adapter and when I bought FR 
I've been more carefull with pluging and unpluging it's charger-adapter 
but still I think it should have been made a little more safety.

Tom

_______________________________________________
Openmoko community mailing list
community@lists.openmoko.org
http://lists.openmoko.org/mailman/listinfo/community

Reply via email to