Ole Langbehn wrote:
> Hello Nikolaus,
> what are the odds of including the hw fix for bug #1024 (oscillating 
> recamping) into the procedure once it's official (or even before that)? 
> I'm trying to decide if I wait a little bit more with sending in my FR to 
> squash both issues at the same time.
> Regards,
> -- 
This is a good question, I'm wondering the same thing: is there a chance
Golden Delicious Computers will offer a fix to bug #1024 within a few weeks
and if so, will it be possible to send in your FR and have both bugs fixed
at the same time?

I'm considering sending my FR in for the debuzzing fix, but the latter case
would obviously have my preference :-)

Kind regards,
Jeroen a.k.a. Tha_Man
View this message in context: 
Sent from the Openmoko Community mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Openmoko community mailing list

Reply via email to