Tha_Man wrote:
> Ole Langbehn wrote:
>> what are the odds of including the hw fix for bug #1024 (oscillating 
>> recamping) into the procedure once it's official (or even before that)? 
>> I'm trying to decide if I wait a little bit more with sending in my FR to 
>> squash both issues at the same time.
> This is a good question, I'm wondering the same thing: is there a chance
> Golden Delicious Computers will offer a fix to bug #1024 within a few weeks
> and if so, will it be possible to send in your FR and have both bugs fixed
> at the same time?

Just to point up that there are more of us which think that this is a
very good question.

> I'm considering sending my FR in for the debuzzing fix, but the latter case
> would obviously have my preference :-)

;-) same here. I'll most probably send my FR for debuzzing, however IF I
can send it only once that would be awesome.

Kind regards,

Lech Karol Pawłaszek <ike>
"You will never see me fall from grace" [KoRn]

Openmoko community mailing list

Reply via email to