Wow, it would be great! :)

Joif
Btw, I've been thinking about integrating qtmoko to Debian. Perhaps as a
Debian Pure Blend, or even building single packages. I didn't go deeper yet,
but will try to share this ideia during Debconf. Actually, pabs mentioned it
once to me in some debian irc channel, so strictly speaking it's his idea :)
Had anyone here thought the same? It wouldn't change the current upstream
development model, so radek and qtmoko contributors don't need to worry.
Updating the system would be much easier for users having official Debian
packages for qtmoko.

Regards,

--
Tiago Bortoletto Vaz