What I would write in wiki is step by step instructions how to build the
firmware, free loader, and flash it.
I don't think it can confuse someone in some way.

What about moderation, then, well, what you are saying is against
collaborative work, like it is in Wikipedia.
Everyone, by even not having Wikipedia account could go and write
everything he wants. However, as we see, there are more sane people
rather than idiots, and Wikipedia is mostly correct.

I believe no one should decide what I have a right to write before even
seeing the text.
And when that's done after, then it's often called "censorship" - when
someone does not want some information published. I believe in
discussions, in talks. When all the points of view are expressed, and
people may choose between them, or new idea is born.

Also, people choose themselves whether they want to be "misleaded". They
have a right to choose.

11/10/13 06:10 -ում, joerg Reisenweber-ը գրել է: