Hi,
I had not planned to make it a statement-reply session, but it has converted
into one :)

Am 16.03.2015 um 14:47 schrieb Alfa21-mobile <freerun...@my.is.it>:

> Hi *,
>
> I think it’s difficult to gain interest of new users if a new user must buy
> an old casing first of being able to use the new hardware

> also, old casings are a limited resource and are awful to look compared to
> newer and slimmer styles

Well, that is not the goal of the GTA04A5 project. It was focussed right from
the beginning (and therefore still is) to give
those who already have a GTA02 a much more powerful processor and some newer
peripherals.

Like a replacement motor for an old car.

> moreover the old casings eventually need to be modified (drilled) by the
> final user to host the camera
>

> just my 2cents,
> A21

BR,