>Are the Presto accelerators compatible with the SE/30, off the top of your
>head (and my being really lazy at the moment).

I take back my previous answer.
A Presto accelerator along with its IIsi adapter might very well work in
the SE/30 because of the similarity of the PDS slots.
It wouldn't fry.
The worst thing that should happen is it's buggy.
Also. the SE/30 chassis would have to be modified so that the Presto IIsi
adapter would fit thru the chassis hole into the PDS connector.

Gamba
<http://home.earthlink.net/~gamba2>