>Does anyone here happen to have a real Mac Plus keyboard cable they don't
>need anymore? I could really use it. I can use the mouse on the Plus, but
>can't
>type on it. :-(
>
>I'd REALLY appreciate anything anyone could do. :-)

Tommy,

I have details of how to make a Mac Plus keyboard cable on my site (in the
sig),  I made one myself which I use as I had the same problem when I
bought a plus keyboard of the net, the important thing is to make sure you
get the wires in the correct order otherwise you can damage the keyboard!

You don't say where you are, I may be able to make you a cable for the
costs of parts and postage but I'm in the UK.

Regards Sean.
--
Classic Computing Pages:
http://www.megadon.co.uk/syrinx/