On 27 Jan 2006, at 22:48, Chris Riedl wrote:

Out of curiosity, how much traffic do those other lists receive? I have been on this list for a while, but sometimes adding more traffic will chase away some of the more casual subscribers who just don't feel like sorting through the extra information.

Pass.  Sorry.

If we get too much, we could suggest re-division. But I suspect that traffic is a fraction of what it was a couple of years ago.

Stuart