On Sunday, January 29, 2006, at 12:22  PM, Doug McNutt wrote:
At 19:40 +0000 1/29/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
We're writing to let you know that the group that you tried to contact
(compact.macs) doesn't exist.
At 20:05 +0000 1/29/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
(compact-macs) doesn't exist.

I just wait around a while unless someone has a proper spelling for compact?macs-subscribe.

It appears that I have avoided reading and signing that long disclaimer in the tiny window from the Google site. Perhaps I can get away with communication <-> China.

There is no "compact macs" list any longer.

Now there is only one list: vintage-macs. This combined the Compact Mac (this list), Vintage Mac, and Quadlist from Maclaunch into one unified list.

You want "vintage-macs-subscribe", but it looks like you've already done that.

-Nat