I subscribed to the new list in my second mail account by sending a blank message to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and go the exact same message instead of a subscription confirmation. But I just waited, and now I'm receiving messages. It looks just like an (anoying) bug in Google Groups.

Greetings,

Antonio Rodríguez (Grichan)
<ftp://grijan.cjb.net:21000/>

Doug McNutt escribió:
Thank you!  That's what I thought I needed but: