Let me think about that one.   How about 22 min 17 seconds per side?
Just kidding.

I once thought about setting up fast games on CGOS that ran in sync with
slow games.   The idea is that when a slow game is finished, you can
play 1 or more fast games instead of waiting for the next round.   I
would synchronize things so that you were always guaranteed to be able
to play in the next slow game round.    It's kind of like playing speed
chess and skittles between rounds of a serious tournament.     I assume
that happens with Go too?

They would be rated separately and your bot could choose to play in
either one exclusively or both.   The time control for the fast games
would be considerably brisker than for the other,  so that your bot
would be busy the majority of the time if that's what you wanted.
If I did such a thing I would probably have 5 minutes per side and 40
minutes per side - scheduling 8 fast rounds during the same time 1 slow
one was being played.   Another more conservative way is 10 minutes and
40 minutes or even 10 minutes and any multiple of 10 minutes such as 60
minutes.     But I would start a new slow round when all the players
were ready,  not necessarily on a fixed schedule.

When I finally get around to fixing the server bug,  I will look into
how difficult to add this, if anyone thinks it's an interesting idea.

- Don