Hideki Kato wrote:
> Hi Don,
>
> There are not enough evidence to believe this.

I realize that - and I don't expect it to be perfect.   But it's a
starting point.    I would like to put something up pretty soon just to
have something to debate about :-)     Seriously,  if we make some kind
of stab at it there is no harm done.    I would of course put a
disclaimer on the main web page and make it clear that this formula is
highly speculative and that it will improve as we get more information.

- Don