Yep, thanks to both who answered. I was thinking that parameter defaulted to 0. Obviously not.

Hideki Kato wrote:
I use,
mogo --9 --totalTime 300 --nbThread 1 --pondering 1 --playsAgainstHuman 0
for mogo-pr-1core and
mogo --9 --nbTotalSimulations 10000 --nbThread 1 --pondering 1 --playsAgainstHuman 0
for mogo-pr-10k on cgos 9x9.

I guess "--playsAgainstHuman 0" is missing.

-Hideki

Michael Williams: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
MoGoRel3_3550pps is MoGo started like this: "./mogo --19" on a core2 duo, which is yielding about 3550 playouts per second from an empty 19x19 board. Does the current rating of 1143 seem lower than expected to anyone else? I guess the public version of MoGo was designed with a focus on 9x9 and not 19x19. Or is there something else I should be including on the command line? I know I could add pondering, but that is not going to matter much. I could add another thread, but I need that other core for other things :)