2 GB would make is much more comfortable.  But I do like that it's
hosted on boardspace as boardspace already specializes in games, so I am
not particularly eager to move away from it.

It's a gift that Dave Dyer allows us to use it and it's appreciated.

Maybe some of us who use it could consider a small donation to Dave,
even if only a few bucks?

- Don