Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] namens Li Li
Verzonden: vr 24-10-2008 11:23
Aan: computer-go
Onderwerp: Re: [computer-go] RE: Ending games by two passes

Wrong assertion: "all stones left on the board when the game ends are
considered alive."
The result has nothing to do with how many "pass". The white is dead when the
game is finished.

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 4:02 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        ERRATUM:

        Sorry, I made a small mistake in my example.
        The komi should be 3.5 so white wins by 0.5 if 2 passes end the game.

        Dave