Hi Remi,

thx for your hints.

I am playing 9x9 interactively, with taking advice from
Leela and ManyFaces. The basic procedure is to run
both in a giving position - and making the final choice
amongst their move proposals with my human brain.
So I have some better potential for corrections then in
full-automatic mode.

I also let run the engines for different values of komi
("komi fan") to get an impression how narrow the position
is.

Ingo.

--
GMX Download-Spiele: Preizsturz! Alle Puzzle-Spiele Deluxe über 60% billiger.
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/download/puzzle/index.html