On Nov 18, 2008, at 7:43 AM, Michael Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

The "well" at the end of the title is implied. And computers still can't play 19x19 Go anywhere near the master level.

I'm not very familiar with go terms, but I think kyu means student and dan means master.

It may be better to say something like computers may have reached amateur master using super computers, but are still far away from professional play

Ingo Althöfer wrote:
Dear Bob Hearn,
it is not what you have been looking for, but nevertheless
I want to ask you if the title of your talk
"Games Computers Can't Play" is still up-to-date.
I would accept something like "Games Computers Could not play well before 2003",
but Monte Carlo has changed our world. Ingo Althofer.