Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] namens Jason House
Verzonden: di 18-11-2008 14:25
Aan: computer-go
Onderwerp: Re: [computer-go] Re: Opportunity to promote ...

On Nov 18, 2008, at 7:43 AM, Michael Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 > wrote:

> The "well" at the end of the title is implied.  And computers still
> can't play 19x19 Go anywhere near the master level.

I'm not very familiar with go terms, but I think kyu means student and
dan means master.

It may be better to say something like computers may have reached
amateur master using super computers, but are still far away from
professional play