Thank you for the results.  Thank you for providing a machine and letting
Many Faces participate, even though I could not travel to Japan.

Is it true that the final was a single elimination tournament, and not a
Swiss tournament?  It seems that Many Faces never played Fudo Go.  In future
tournaments, please consider using the Swiss tournament system.  Most people
would agree that it gives more accurate results.

Regards,

David