> Hi Issac,
> You should be more in the range of +200-300 ELO, at least with pattern
> based
> playouts.
>
> Sylvain

Isaac. They are not pattern based playouts, but as I said uniformly random.
I reckon the effect of RAVE is less with these?

"How many playouts per second do you get with each version?"

Actually, to make comparable tests with both versions, the version "without
RAVE" just sets the coefficient of RAVE in the UCT-RAVE value calculation to
zero. I get about 41k games/s on 9x9 (using 2 cores, about 20k/s/core).
The playouts are fairly optimized but the tree search isn't at all yet, so
there is still some potential.
--
Jetzt 1 Monat kostenlos! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a