Álvaro Begué wrote:

> The legal moves might be the same now, but they might be
> different after I perform a particular move.

You are right. Looks like my solution is not perfect, but it
works good enough. I have seen trouble, before I implemented
it, because the transposition table identified the same
position in different situations. My solution worked, but,
as you say it may not be perfect. Anyway, it is good enough
for ko and my version of superko is a simplification restricted
to the last 8 moves. Basically, triple ko and double ko
of a group with one eye are the only superko sequences I have
seen in serious games.

I though it was good, now I have added a remark to the source
code just in case some weird behavior appears. Thanks.

Jacques.