Aja wrote:
>> I hope you enjoy our work. Comments and questions are welcome.

I've just been catching up on the last few weeks, and its papers. Very
interesting :-)

I think Hiroshi's questions got missed?

Hiroshi Yamashita asked on 2014-12-20:
> I have three questions.
>
> I don't understand minibatch. Does CNN need 0.15sec for a positon, or
> 0.15sec for 128 positions?

I also wasn't sure what "minibatch" meant. Why not just say "batch"?

> Is "KGS rank" set 9 dan when it plays against Fuego?

For me, the improvement from just using a subset of the training data
was one of the most surprising results.

Darren

My new book: Data Push Apps with HTML5 SSE
Published by O'Reilly: (ask me for a discount code!)
  http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920030928.do
Also on Amazon and at all good booksellers!