Hi!

  It turns out that due to mail server misconfiguration, three of Aja
Huang's emails on Dec 20 were not delivered to most or all subscribers:

        http://computer-go.org/pipermail/computer-go/2014-December/007061.html
        http://computer-go.org/pipermail/computer-go/2014-December/007062.html
        http://computer-go.org/pipermail/computer-go/2014-December/007063.html

Please read them via the web archive, and my sincere apologies.

  Thanks to Darren Cook + Aja Huang for noticing:

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 10:32:53PM +0000, Darren Cook wrote:
> P.S.
>
> > I did answer Hiroshi's questions.
> >
> > http://computer-go.org/pipermail/computer-go/2014-December/007063.html
>
> Thanks Aja! It seems you wrote three in a row, and I only got the first
> one. I did a side-by-side check from Dec 15 to Dec 31, and I got every
> other message. So perhaps it was just a problem on my side, for those
> two messages.

  P.S.: What happenned? My home server pasky.or.cz was offline on Dec 20
between 13:57 and ~15:30 UTC for some hardware upgrades - related to my
other project https://github.com/brmson/yodaqa ;-).  Unfortunately, the
computer-go.org mail server did not have a proper reverse DNS record
for its IP address configured early on so to enable reliable delivery,
I had to configure relaying all email via my server pasky.or.cz;
I used the `relayhost = pasky.or.cz` postfix directive.
  Unfortunately, that turns out not to configure relaying via pasky.or.cz,
but via pasky.or.cz's MX - which is typically pasky.or.cz again so it
would appear to work, except when pasky.or.cz was down at that time.
The backup MX engine.or.cz didn't know anything about the relay
arrangement and so obviously refused to relay any of those mailing list
emails and they were discarded with a permanent delivery error (except
the first one for at least some people, since pasky.or.cz was actually
in the middle of shutdown when this one was being relayed).
  I have now fixed the error, the lesson is to use `relayhost
= [pasky.or.cz]` to really relay to a host instead of its MX records.
No other emails were lost due to this problem, as far as I can grep.

  P.P.S.: It seems that computer-go.org's reverse DNS record actually
did get fixed by now, so I should be able to remove the relay hack when
time permits.

--
                                Petr Baudis
        If you do not work on an important problem, it's unlikely