Hi David,

> I won't be able to be at the congress,

participants need one person representing the bot at the event.
This need not to be the main programmer.

> but I think it would be pretty easy to modify MCTS to play this game.

The crucial point will be playing strength.

> Do you plan to modify a gtp server to handle these rules?

Uff. I am not a programmer. So some volunteer would have
to do this.

Automatic or semi-automatic play would make sense, because of the
random elements in Frisbee Go Simulation there should be more than
single games between the participants.

By the way: It would also be necessary to decide about
the eps for the event. Natural candidates would be
eps=0.1 or eps=0.125.

> ... I could be persuaded to submit an entry.

Fine. Accept me in the team, and I may operate in Leiden.

Ingo.