Hi Ingo,

Thanks, yes I see it is good to keep it simple to begin with, not least, to encourage entrants that it is not a big hurdle.

Due to the lack of definite answer to "what epsilon?" the core idea was simply that if you keep epsilon small, then the restriction you made about only displacing by one, and no diagonal displacement, would not be inconsistent with the real world. On the other hand, a large epsilon would be an immediate deviation from real frisbee go (given the displacement restriction). Also, I suspect that if epsilon is large the skill in the game will be much lower than if it is zero, but somewhere inbetween, maybe there will be an epsilon that requires more skill than either extreme. It am a fairly weak player, but it seems to me that the tactical side of the game is vital and would easily be lost. I can see that if the tournament is 9x9,0.017 does seem too small; having only a 75% chance of a miss once per game may be a bit pointless!

Anyway, it was just a thought. It's great to see that David has a version of Many Faces that will play - all the best with the tournament.

Regards

Raffles