To: <computer-go@computer-go.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 4:17 AM
Subject: Re: [Computer-go] CGOS again

BTW, CrazyStone-0002 (on 19x19, not 9x9) is running on my desktop PC (i7-5930K). At first, it was running with 4 cores. But then it lost its first game to Aya. I was so impressed by the strength of Aya! So I made it use 6 threads instead. It has been using 6 threads since then.

I can't run it permanently, but if strong programs want to try it, just ask,
and I will let it play during one night.

Rémi