Ingo and all,

Why you care AlphaGo and DCNN so much?  Surely DeepMind team did
a big leap but the big problems, such as detecting double-ko and
solving complex positions are left unchanged.  Also it's well
known that to attack these weakpoint of MCTS bots, the
opponents have to be strong enough.  On 9x9, this was shown in
fall 2012.  Now this can be applied 19x19 as well.

Hideki

Hideki Kato <mailto:hideki_ka...@ybb.ne.jp>