Hi,

oakfoam does not have such a feature yet. We have simelar features for
debugging, e.g. we could ask with which probability does a playout make
a point xy be owned black e.g. (and give an example playout)

But a possible approach would be straight forward I think. Change the
definition of winning to winning at point xy. If you want to take the
moyo effect into account possibly +(usual winning)/100 (100 is only an
example for weighting of the usual win). A problem will be the
definition of the last move made. I think all current strong mc programs
relay to some extend on distance from the last move to narrow the
search...

As I am currently collecting ideas for regression tests, there is a good
chance, that oakfoam will incorperate this kind of solver. At the moment
I was planing only to implement: check probability of owning xy with a
usual move, but the solver approach might give better and more
reproducible results. I probably will give it a try:) Thanks!

Detlef
P.S.: In case you are a C++ developer you might consider joining us:)