When I worked in a grocery store we had a small contingent of elderly
customers.  Our store manager being in the business for decades believed not
only service first but that these customers were our base.  Often he would
sell one egg to a woman who couldn't understand for the life of her who
would need a dozen or even half a dozen eggs.

Mike

On 5/16/07, Mike Sloane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

So why didn't the two of you go "halves" on the 10 pack and split them up?

Mike