Here is a link to a discussion group on Yahoogroups that is doing exactly what you asked for.

At 09:14 PM 8/12/2007, you wrote:
I saw Sicko a couple of weeks ago and felt something
was missing.  I felt that I was seeing one side of a
many sided argument over this nations health care
system.  Being
Wayne, I'd be happy to discuss it with you off list.  My husband is a
physician here in the US but we are completely in favor of medical
care for all.  If you have questions that I might be able to answer
from the "medical" side of the issue, knowing our bent, I'd be happy to.
Email me at   raven880atindydotnet

Paula
IN/USA
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather
to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body
thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a
ride!" Have a wonderful day!

Rev. Stewart A. Marshall
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Prince of Peace