There's a group of 14,000+ physicians who have been working toward creating a national health care system since 1987. Find some helpful discussions on their web site:

Physicians for a National Health Program
http://www.pnhp.org/

Betty

Here is a link to a discussion group on Yahoogroups that is doing exactly what
you asked for.