I like when people assume that the only reason you have old tech in
the office is just because you're too lazy to buy the latest and the
greatest.  Sometimes it's just because the best you can hope for is to
replace 1/3 of your computers each year and maybe get one or 2 new
printers or fax machines as they die off. It seems to me that real
businesses are always playing catch up if they have to stay within
budgets no matter how much more productive the new toys are alledged
to be.

YMMV

--
'Cosmic giggle'  -  "a randomly roving zone of synchronicity and
statistical anomaly. Should you be caught up in it, it will turn

 - Terence McKenna